RISK AWARENESS FORM
Risk Awareness Terms and Conditions
***PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT***
***BEFORE ACCEPTING THE TERMS***
In consideration of being permitted by Bounce Village Cafe Ltd to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge Bounce Village Cafe Ltd, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
I acknowledge that my participation at Bounce Village Cafe Ltd trampoline, playing games and use of Bounce Village Cafe Ltd facilities entail risks that could result in physical or emotional injury including but not limited to, paralysis, paraplegia, death, or damage serious or otherwise to myself, to property or to third parties.
I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Given the very physical nature of the activity, falls resulting in cuts and bruises are common but other more serious risks exist as well. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:
Participants often fall, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well.
Double bouncing, more than one person per trampoline can create a rebound effect causing serious injury.
Flipping and running and bouncing off the walls is dangerous and can cause serious injury and must be done at the participants own risk. Further, participants are aware they do not have sole use of the trampolines and therefore must accept the risk that other visitors may engage in these activities around them.
Similar risks are also Inherent in using the Bag Jump, Basketball hoops and Dodgeball area.
Family bounce time includes children of different ages. This will include children under 5 mixing with older children and adults. I accept that this carries a greater risk and agree to ensure that the children will follow the park rules. Such rules include a parent being with an under 5 at all times.
If you or your child is injured, you or your child may require medical assistance.
We take safety very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of participants, for example by removing anybody from the trampoline park who continues to break our safety rules, despite having been warned by Bounce Village staff. However, injuries can occur in a split second and cannot always be prevented, no matter how diligent we are.
3. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
4. As an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian or a Responsible Adult who has the express consent of the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant, in consideration of being permitted to participate at Bounce Village Cafe Ltd, I agree to grant Bounce Village Cafe Ltd, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren)/ward(s). I further consent to Bounce Village Cafe Ltd using the photograph and/or video recording in connection with any litigation involving Bounce Village Cafe Ltd, its Directors or employees. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
5. As an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian or a Responsible Adult who has the express consent of the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant, in consideration of being permitted to participate at Bounce Village Cafe Ltd, I agree to grant Bounce Village Cafe Ltd, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren)/ward(s) in connection with Village Bounce Ltd to use the photograph and/or recording for advertising, promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
6. If the participant is a minor, I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, agreements and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian or I am a Responsible Adult who has the express consent of the Parent or Legal Guardian of a minor participant to bind the minor participant to this Agreement.
7. Should Bounce Village Cafe Ltd or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify them for all such fees and costs. This means that I will pay all of those legal fees and costs myself.
By signing this contract you do not take away any legal right you have to claim should Bounce Village be negligent in any way.
By signing this document (or the online equivalent of ticking the box below) you are confirming that you understand and accept the risks involved in participating in this activity. That the bouncers are fit to undertake the activity and you will provide details of any medical or other issue including problems with strobe lighting before bouncing.
If you are signing on behalf of someone under 18 years old, you confirm you are their Parent/Legal Guardian and understand and accept the risks involved to your child by participating in this activity, or you are a Responsible Adult and accept the responsibility that it is your duty to ensure that the Parent/Legal Guardian acknowledge the risks involved to their child by participating in this activity and give their express consent for their child’s participation prior to you signing.
You are additionally acknowledging that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during your participation, or the participation of the minor you are responsible for, in this activity, it may be found by a court of law that you have waived your right, or the minor participant’s right, to maintain a legal action against Bounce Village Cafe Ltd or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which you have released them herein.